"Over the last year I have been dealing with significant medical issues. The symptoms presented themselves slowly and sporadically. After months of fatigue I developed stronger symptoms in June that included nausea, vomiting and rapid weight loss. These new symptoms helped Doctors begin to focus in on where the problems where stemming from. After many procedures and various imaging I was given a diagnosis last week of cancer of the bile ducts in my liver. On November 1st, I will have a consultation with a medical team at MD Anderson in Houston to discuss treatment. Surgery to remove the cancer is an invasive procedure that will involve removing half my liver and reconstructing some of the bile ducts with tissue from the small intestines.
Please join us in prayer for:
1. Wisdom and skill of surgeons.
2. Physical, mental, emotional and spiritual strength for my family and me.
3. The touch of God’s healing hands.
4. Scott and Kelda Poynot who will be leading Sunday morning high school while I am out.
5. Jeramin Gary who will be carrying a larger load planning ministry events for the youth.
6. And ultimately, whatever the outcome, the name of Jesus would be lifted high."
This beautiful family is the very example of sacrificial giving for kingdom purposes. This medical valley will present many needs for them. The money we raise for them will help with medical and day-to-day costs of living they will incur. Please join me in loving on this family through a financial donation.
Galatians 6:2 says.....
"Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ."
DonationsSee top donations
- Angela Meyer
- Jenny Ogea
- J Branson
- lisa bedford
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more