Jennifer and Josh Marshall, as well as their 4 children and several animals had a fire in their home on Sunday February 4th 2018. As a result they have had to leave the home and stay with friends and family as the Red Cross could only provide a hotel for a night or two. Anyone who has had the pleasure of meeting Jen knows that she would give the shirt off her own back if you needed it. The fire was found to be electrical and NYSEG will not allow the power to be restored until all of the electrical wiring has been redone. With Christmas just barely behind us this family is in a crisis, please give what you can to help this young family get back to a sense of normalcy and get back in their home.