Marnsey and Renee's Fire Fund

Hi Everyone.

Last night Marnsey, Renee and the kids had an electrical fire start  in their laundry.  The fire didn't spread to the whole house but completely destroyed the laundry and caused extensive smoke damage to the entire place.  
Their puppies were badly effected, but survived.  Frankie has burnt lungs from smoke inhalation and Freddie has  major burns.  Both are currently in intensive care  under 24 hour watch.

Everyone else got out in time and are safe.

The place is a wreck. Roof burnt through and the entire house covered in soot, Structural and smoke damage estimated at $75,000.  Everyone is safe and that's all that matters...but any help would be urgently appreciated.  They're staying with mum and dad and friends, but desperately want to try and get the house fixed and cleaned so they can move home.

The house insurance had recently lapsed.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa

Donations

 See top
  • Amanda Nash 
    • $100 
    • 38 mos
  • Marg Wyllie 
    • $50 
    • 39 mos
  • Julie Oliver  
    • $40 
    • 39 mos
  • Karen Reudavey 
    • $100 
    • 39 mos
  • Sarah Rea 
    • $100 
    • 39 mos
See all

Organizer

Troy Hynam 
Organizer
Henley Brook WA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more