Malfa/Auzston Fire Recovery Fund



On Tuesday morning, November 25, 2014, the Malfa/Auzston family had a fire at their home.  This is my aunt (Amber), her husband Vince and 4 of their children's home. Thankfully only dad (Vince) was home and he nor anyone else was injured.  The fire started in their 17 year old son, Serrick's bedroom.  At this time they believe it started from wiring in the attic/ceiling above his room. 

Unfortunately, NOTHING was able to be saved from my nephew Serrick's room.  All he has at this time are the clothes he was wearing at the time of the fire. As you can imagine, this is devastating for a 17 year old. His step brother, Chris had the bedroom next to his and lost a lot of belongings as well. 

Thankfully they do have insurance.  However, I am trying to help collect enough donations to help them cover their deductible.  Money is already tight with 4 children and with it being the holiday time, money is even tighter.  Any donation big or small is appreciated. 

Also, if you are local and can donate clothing for Serrick, he wears size 36x32 pants, mens large shirts and 10 1/2 size shoes.  Please contact me at [phone redacted] if you have any of these sizes that you can donate.

Thank you,

Jennifer Childress Martin


Donations

 See top
  • Amber Hernandez 
    • $10 
    • 77 mos
  • Jan Peters 
    • $25 
    • 77 mos
  • Chris Auzston 
    • $50 
    • 77 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 77 mos
  • Jacob Geeo and Madison Ryan 
    • $150 
    • 77 mos
See all

Organizer

Jennifer Childress Martin 
Organizer
Santa Fe, TX
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more