Help us with the Make Love - and America - Great Again movement!
We are in a political war but also a spiritual war - a war on everything we hold dear as Americans, and a war on our very souls. Good-hearted, moral Americans are having to fight the Leftist agenda every day. There are more single adults than ever before, yet people are not connecting and forming real relationships and marriages. The United States’ birth rate is at the lowest point ever recorded in history. There is an epidemic of Fatherlessness and broken families in America, and an ongoing War on Men and Masculinity, perpetuated by radical feminists and leftists that seem hellbent on tearing men and the family unit apart. Traditional values are on the chopping block, Christianity is being mocked every day, and there is a forceful agenda to make traditional family and gender roles become obsolete. The Left is pushing for a joy-less, gender-less, anti-American, God-less and love-less future. Enough is enough. It's time to start fighting back and "Making Love - and America - Great Again!"
Hi, my name is DeAnna Lorraine and I'm an Author, Relationship Coach and Cultural/Political Commentator. (Twitter: @DeannaTLorraine) I have witnessed first-hand the deterioration of our country, our culture and gender relations in the last decade, and I just published my book this year, "Making Love Great Again! The New Road to Reviving Romance, Navigating Dating and Winning at Relationships." I'm also the host of the shows 'Make Culture Great Again' and 'Winning the Culture War with DeAnna Lorraine. Through my media appearances, my book, my podcast and work, I have been creating a movement of like-minded patriots to try to wake men and women up to the lies and destruction of modern liberalism and feminism and walk away from them, and start embracing more conservative American values, healing the relationship between men and women, restoring our once great American culture and the family unit. We need to take our country back, before its too late. We cannot let the Left win. In order to truly make America great again, we need to make love, relationships and the family unity great again. I'm establishing a Foundation to accomplish just that.
Because Strong and healthy Men and Women = strong Relationships = strong families = strong country.
The core 7 Goals of my Foundation and Movement:
1. To help Heal Male/Female Relationship (end toxic feminism, end misandry, promote mutual respect, acknowledge & value our sex differences; promote healthy & traditional dating, sex, courtship, marriage)
2. Repair the Family Unit (Strong Families)
3. Promote Conservative values in Culture (in Education, Media, Government) [God/christian values]
4. Repair discriminatory Legal, Marriage & Family Court System (make laws fair & equitable for men & women)
5. Empower Men, masculinity & Fathers / Promote Healthy Masculinity & Femininity/Mothers
6. Promote Personal Empowerment & The American Dream [instead of victimhood/reliance on government]
7. Promote Love of each other & love of country [Patriotism & Unity instead of Division and anti-Americanism]
Here's what the funds will be going to and the 12-month plan for Making Love and America Great Again:
1. Hiring a professional video editor and video production equipment, and Podcast Production & Management: The costs involved in producing and managing my Podcasts every week, and syndicating it so I/we can make more videos every week on my Social Media and YouTube channels and with much better quality, as these HIGH-QUALITY videos are crucial to building our network and spreading the word. (Subscribe here btw :)
2. Travel costs for Media, Interviews, and Public speaking: Myself and my team have to go to and from Washington DC a lot, as well as other places, and we're planning a High School, College, Church, and Inner-city youth speaking tour across the US to wake up the youth and teach young women and men conservative values. Traveling around the country is quite costly.
3. Cost for the events, especially the "Tribute to Men" Rallies: We just had our first Tribute to Men Rally, in Washington DC on March 1st. It went great for a first event, but the expenses were much greater than we thought and we mostly had to pay out of pocket. Expenses to put on a really quality event that makes a huge impact include the stage, the venue, the sound system, signage and banners, speakers payment and travel accomodations, promotion, t-shirts and much more. We need to raise a lot more money for the next Tribute to Men Rally, which is planned for the day before Father's Day (June 2019)
4. Working to make Marriage & Family Court laws more fair and equitable for men, so that our system encourages marriage and families to stay together, rather than encouraging easy divorce and single parents. The current legal system has been modified over the years to become anti-male and anti-family; Especially with the advent of No-Fault divorce, it promotes easy divorce and it discriminates against men, usually leaving the men screwed over, financially cleaned out, and often unable to see their own children regularly. This is a terrible injustice to men, but also leads to many broken families which have proven personal casualties but also impacts on our economy and country as a whole. I am planning to build a team of Attorneys and other relevant professionals to work with the President and see if we can modify some of these unfair and harmful laws.
5. Help create legislation that supports the Tradition nuclear family (Man/Woman), and that stops legislation that corrupts the traditional nuclear families. Pro-Life, anti-Abortion and Planned Parenthood, promoting conservative Christian values in schools and fighting progressive Transgender/LGBTQ curriculum in schools, etc.
5. MLGA Wear: T-shirts & Hats (We're making cool shirts that people can buy and wear to support the MLGA movement - and also as a way to identify other MLGA-ers!)
6. Hiring a team of Assistants and military Veterans to help. I'm very pro-military and I'll be hiring Veterans who are out of work and want to help with the cause.
7. The Social Networking / Online Dating website and app - To be done right (and avoid trolls & censorship), there are costs involved in creating and running a sound membership site. We all know Facebook and YouTube gets shut down and censored with conservatives left and right, and we want this network to be uncensorable and indestructable
8. Cost of the in-person Social Parties, Rallies, Events for all MLGA-ers, and the “Matchmaking Adventure trips”
(These are events and trips specifically for single men and women MLGA-ers which I'll be holding on Cruises and some other exciting destinations around the US to meet each other) and MLGA Couples Retreats.
Times are rapidly changing around here especially in the US, so I have decided to make this my #1 focus to dedicate to this mission. With your help, we can really build momentum and create a movement! Your support means so much to me, and it will honestly help change the world.