Lyndi's Fund for Expenses

Thank you all for your kind words, well wishes, prayers and desire to help.   We have been trying to give you an option to help  but so many of the things such as flowers, teddy bears ect. are not allowed in the ICU.   As I'm sure you are aware the expenses at a time like this are off the charts.  So we have decided to start a go fund me account so people have a way to bless Lyndi and her family.   Any of the money that is not used for expenses will be donated for Crohn's Research.   Thank you all for your love, prayers and continued support.  


Today started off Famazing with them taking Lyndi off life support. I was overjoyed thinking we are getting better. Then as her temperature rose and she began to have spasms again I thought something isn't right. Then about 1:30 pm the nurse noticed that her ostomy bag had CLEAR LIQUID IN IT. That is a sign of a blockage. MY HEART SANK. Then her urine became dark. So every sign of a blockage WE HAVE ONCE AGAIN. I immediately said we need to see Dr. Falcone. Once again its a WEEKEND!!!! So they tell me that they will have to call the Fellow who is on call to come see her first. So he comes in and feels her tummy and said he’ll order an Xray. I immediately tell him that this isn’t going to work for me. I won’t have a Touch & Feel exam and an Xray and feel comfortable with that for that is all you all did all last weekend and we ended up on LIFE SUPPORT so this method of doctoring isn’t going to work with me. Call Dr Falcone and tell him what is going on. He said okay & he ordered an Xray.

Xray comes back and they don't see GAS which tells them nothing. Dr. Falcone then calls and tells them to tell me that her bowel is too inflammed to go in and do a scope and she is too sick with infection to operate to see if there is a blockage. That tonight is too early to do a CT scan to see if she has abcess’s in her abdomen from all of the fecal matter when her bowel ruptured and they have to wait till tomorrow to do that for there is so many days it takes for access to grow and tomorrow is the earliest they an scan her and they only want to scan her once.

I WANT TO SCREAM I WANT THIS ALL TO GO AWAY AND FOR MY CHILD TO BE PAIN FREE AND NOT HAVE THIE HORRIFIC DISEASE. If she has another blockage and it ruptures she is too ill to operate and survive……..

Her daddy finally got here to be with her the government finally let him leave & he drove 2 days from New Mexico so he's now here to help us and for that I'm so thankful!



 See top
  • Debbie Gieseler 
    • $100 
    • 44 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 44 mos
  • Lisa Englind 
    • $25 
    • 44 mos
  • Jan Potts 
    • $100 
    • 44 mos
  • Darlene Thornberry 
    • $100 
    • 45 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Anna Keck 
Fishers, IN
Tiffany Wigginton Carnal 
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more