As you can imagine, Marjie is overwhelmed and in a state of shock as she tries to manage all that is involved in the deaths of two dear loved ones.
Let's set up a pot of funds for her to easily and quickly access for expenses related to Hugo's Memorial Service (she expects around 200 people to attend), as well as hosting and feeding (and wine-ing!) all the friends and family that drop by, and those who are coming to town regarding both deaths.
If you have any questions, please direct them to me. Thanks.
GoFundMe has asked me to provide these details:
1. Who you are - Marjie's neighbor
2. Where you're from - San Diego
3. Your relationship to the parties you're raising funds for - Neighbor
4. How the funds will be used (be specific as possible) - to cover expenses related to the passing of her husband and her daughter
5. If you intend to withdraw the money, how you plan to send the funds to the parties you're raising money for or use the money on their behalf - the check will come to me. I will endorse it and take it to Marjie.
- Phil and Phyllis Gale
- Johnny & Theresa Smullen
- Betty McGlynn
- Jeanne Beckman
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more