This sweet little girl just survived a fire that has put her mother in the ICU in Regina Saskatchewan. Sunday, April 22, 2018, at approximately 9:00 p.m., Nahla woke to find her house that she shared with her mom on fire. She fortunately was able to get out of the house with her dog (Max) but her mother was not so fortunate.
The parents of Jack MacKenzie School, supported by the community, would like to raise money to make sure that Nahla and her mom have financial support for the tough road that they are about to travel.
Please help us support this family in their time of need.