Here’s what we have:
1. A desire to help our friends
2. A burden to make this a reality
3. A chance to see God glorified in all that is accomplished.
Here’s what we need:
1. Property that is wheelchair accessible and within reasonable distance to school work and PT.
2. Financing to secure property and build a house with Wheelchair accessibility or a house that could be modified.
We have some funds available and ask that you do two things:
1. Prayerfully consider what you can do to help
2. Fulfill the desire you are burdened with.
3. Give. Give of yourself. If you can pray,pray.
If you can give, give. If you can search,search. If you can network, network. Great. Big. God.
July 16 2018
Logan, like any typical 13 year old, was swimming at home when tragedy struck in a blink of an eye on July 16th. Logan broke his neck at C5 and C6 and was transported to Arkansas Children's Hospital where he underwent spinal cord surgery. He is currently paralyzed from the waist down and has little use of his hands. He recieved excellent care while at Arkansas Children's and was transferred to Baptist Health Rehab Institute to undergo more extensive rehab services for quadriplegics.
Logan is an exceptional young man with a big heart and even bigger sense of humor. He is working hard at rehab and has an unwavering drive to be healed!
Logan will require home renovations, a manual wheelchair, adaptive equipment, conversion van, and ongoing medical cost.
The goal of this Go fund me campaign is to lift Logan up in prayer and support him financially while he receives intensive rehab and undergoes many life changes.
Thank you in advance for lifting Logan in your prayers and any contribution.
You can follow his progress on Facebook under Logan's lifters.
DonationsSee top donations
- Kathleen&Chad Maness
- Donna Prater
- Amber Maness
- Becky Whitlock
- Amber Loyd
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more