Little Lucas was at his grandparents' on early Friday morning, December 5th, when an early morning house fire took place. A good samaritan called the fire department and a neighbor came to aid in the rescue. Lucas' grandmother was critically injured, and later succumbed to her injuries. Tragically, Lucas died due to smoke inhalation and was procounced dead at the scene.
Little Lucas was loved and is still loved by his parents, grandparents, and other extended family and friends.
Lucas' father, Todd Fisher, has the sole responsibility of funding Lucas' funeral. He is a nineteen year old, full-time college student with no full-time employment. There is no life insurance. While Todd's immediate and extended family are coming together to try to fund the funeral, burial expenses, and a headstone to mark Lucas' little grave, they are looking for your help to defray these costs.
A funeral will be held for Lucas on Thursday, December 11, 2014 at the Braman & Son Memorial Chapel, 108 South Main Street, Knox, IN 46534 at 1:00 p.m., with visitation from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Please keep little Lucas and his family in your prayers, and pray and thank the first responders from the Bass Lake Fire Department for their dedication and service and the good samaritans that assisted!
- Josh and Tina Stacy
- Dan and Julie Birge
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more