Don’t let the fire go out… We are keepers of the Flame!
Greetings one and all!
I have once again been given the opportunity to travel to Liberia, West Coast Africa with the Las Fidelas Matrons and the Missions Ministry from February 24th through March 5th, 2024! God has given me a burden, a love and heart for intercessory prayer and service in the community, nationally, internationally, and abroad!
The purpose of this trip is for a caravan of mission minded people from all over the country to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ, re-visit the newly opened “The Samuel Grimes’ Initiative for At-Risk Youth in Liberia”, the Haywood Missions Institute, and to distribute medical supplies, food, and hygiene/toiletries items once again to various churches and villages in Liberia.
With your financial support, you can be a part of this mission and work vicariously through me.
Just as for our last missions trip you will receive updates, pictures and videos of the progress and work rendered as we travel throughout Liberia.
Stemming from our last visit in October/November 2022:
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ was shared from church to church and village to village.
- Over 100 people were baptized in the name of Jesus.
- Approximately 25 souls were filled with the Holy Ghost.
- “The Samuel Grimes’ Initiative for At-Risk Youth in Liberia” Compound was dedicated and opened.
- We each taught lessons to the students at Haywood Missions Institute.
- Haywood Missions Institute collaborated with RED Liberia to educate girls in the 3rd and 4th grade about
their changing bodies.
- Medical assistance and mental health counseling were rendered.
- We provided food, toys, games, and a block party for the community.
- We provided over 600 Liberians with clothing, toiletries, and hygiene items.
- Suffragan Bishop Julian R. Johnson’s orientation ceremony.
With rising inflation, the cost to fund this mission trip has increased as well.
Each traveler is responsible for our own hotel and travel accommodations, airfare, ground transportation once we arrive in Liberia, daily security, and several other necessities.
If your heart makes you willing, please send a financial donation to support me in this great endeavor.
Upon the giving of your donation, you will receive an official letter of your sponsorship via email and I will email you the Keepers of the Flame Documentary of our visit Liberia in 2022.
Donations can be sent to my GoFundMe page, Cashapp $CDMF72 Memo: Africa 2024, via the postal service or in person.
Please keep those of us who are traveling to Liberia in your thoughts and prayers.
Thank you and God bless you richly is my prayer!
Calandra Flanigan (Jackson-Mitchell)