My name is Joshua and I am AJ's co-worker at Open Sky. I started this GoFundMe to support AJ. On 6/5/2017 AJ's house caught fire and burned down. AJ was able to escape with his Pets and Roommate. He did receive injuries and was treated in the ICU at Mercy Hospital in Durango. He is doing well given the situation, but he needs our help!
As many of you know AJ would go out of his way to help any and everybody in need and do so with a huge smile on his face! He is a very compassinate, selfless and amazing person and I am proud to be his friend.
Please make a donation in support of AJ's healing and getting back on his feet!
- Joshua, with support of AJ's Mother Marti, Family, and Friends.
- Steven Burris
- Kevin and Bev Worley
- beth mascio
- Lauren Reeves
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more