Let's Break the Cycle of Poverty
My name is Susan Nicholas, and like many, I was born into poverty. As a four-time author, international speaker, TEDx presenter, podcaster, and broadcaster, my passion is breaking the cycle of generational poverty. I am the founder of the Human Consciousness Consortium Publishing, host of the Be Conscious Podcast, and the Money Consciousness Show. The common thread coursing through my works is conscious media that promotes emotional, spiritual, and financial well-being in marginalized communities.
In 2012, I experienced a conscious awakening. From that experience, I realized early childhood traumas surrounding money and resources were at the root of my money story. Only after my awakening experience did I realize the connection between my innate self-worth and outward financial net worth.
The foundation of my writing, speaking, and broadcasting platform has brought numerous financial transformations among my audience members and community. I am now at a growth inflection point that requires more significant resources, connections, personnel, and working capital to grow my conscious media content and outreach. #BlackBusinessGrant
How Funds Will Be Used:
1. Hiring a grant writer (12-month term) for $6,000
2. Illustration/Publication and PR team of third children's book $20,000
3. Hiring a remote marketing and personal assistant for $17,365 for the first year
4. Marketing budget for speaking engagements, Be Conscious podcast, & conscious media for $25,000
5. Support for fees and travel for the invitation to deliver Oxford Talk (a TED talk) in the UK for $6,500
6. Hiring animator(s) to create three 30-second promotional trailers for children's book animated series for $ 20,200
7. Leadership development coaching $5,000
I appreciate your support of this vital work.