Lemon needs some assistance. I came home from work to find Lemon had pulled my gym bag down from the top of his crate, unzipped my bag, ate through a Tupperware container to ingest 8-10 Ibuprofen pills. He was the throwing up and was rushed to the emergency vet. Poor guy is now in the hospital in Studio City for 2-3 days getting treated. As many of you know Ibuprofen can be fatal to dogs causing kidney failures amongst other health issues. We unfortunately do not have doggie insurance. We are praying for a full recovery. We would be forever grateful to any of it friends and family who are willing to assist. Feel free to message me with questions. Thank you all.