Mars Robotics Association is a non-profit organization devoted to providing any interested student with a space to explore STEAM by building robots, while also exploring communications, graphic arts, broadcasting, marketing, business and other fields - all while having fun! We develop teamwork, communication and presentation skills in a community centered, student led environment. Our association maintains a low participation fee and accepts ALL students interested in developing their natural curiosity in coding and engineering without discrimination. We currently support 5 teams!
In addition to our robot competitions, we have had many other great opportunities throughout the years including:
- Coordinating at community events, such as the Mars Exploration Celebration; including organizing the Robotics Village and a Kid’s Fun Zone
- Working closely with NASA and the Aldrin Family Foundation at events
- Creating our own Red Planet Soda business
- Starting a STEAM virtual speaker series that is broadcast by our local cable company
- Supporting local businesses through our Pick of the Week restaurant promotion program
- And so many more!
Because of this, our association has grown tremendously! However, more students means more teams, which means more robots. And parts don’t come cheap!
We need your help to ensure our students will be given the greatest opportunity to succeed in their endeavors! We need your help - and with your generous contributions we will be able to:
- Purchase robot parts
- Pay competition fees
- Provide student opportunities in outreach and other non-robotic fields
- Rent our space
- And be competitive in our field!
To learn more about the Mars Robotics Association, visit our website at https://www.marsroboticsassociation.org/ . We appreciate your continued support!