Our heart is to reach the unchurched; connect with young adults and families; love the unpopular to love; minister to people who aren't feeling church as they are disenfranchised having given up on church; all by creating an inviting, fun, loving and inclusive Christian environment.
We have a strong team forming that is already making a difference from Hurricane Irma Relief, sponsoring school students in need and more even before we launch. But, we are in our "pre-launch" stages of raising financial support and gathering passionate people desiring to make a difference as we launch in 2018. We ask you to prayerfully consider giving to help us reach our community. Immediate Start-up Needs are $11,000 and any amount giving is a precious seed.
We thank you and believe that as you join us in this step of faith and partner with us regardless of the amount, God will not only bless you, but we wholeheartedly believe He will richly bless Discovery Life's impact in our city where only 14% have a church home or attend church regularly: but 3,500 people each week are searching for a church where they feel loved.
Be blessed, Pastor Kevyn and Melissa Bryant
P.S. Here are some of the primary items your gifts will help fund:
- $5 gives a snack to a child for the month
- $75 covers loving package for person being baptized
- $100 will stock the Cafe for one service
- $250 covers Youth Fun Trips for a month
-$500 supports a month worth of Discovery Small Groups
- $750 buys a Baptism Pool
- $1,500 will create the Nursery,
- $3,000 will stand-up the Children and Youth Ministries.
- $1,200 goes to purchasing lighting equipment for stage and church service purposes.
- $1,000 Computers for running Children Ministry Security Check-in and worship service operations.
- $950 will buy Sound Equipment: Speakers, Monitors, Microphones, Wires, etc.
- $7,000 covers renting and renovating of the facility for our new church community.
- $3,000 are for Musical Instruments: Drums, Keyboards, Guitars, etc.
- What it is not for: not one penny for salaries of anyone
Prayer and Love Circle
Hurricane Irma Assistance
Team Hangouts & Candid Shots
- Darlene Spurlock
- Sylvia Coleman
- Jay Jones
- Al Green
- Eric Myrick
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more