Dylan's Medical Fund

Help get Dylan to Boston Childrens Hospital!


Dylan is 13 years old and has a rare condition in his arm called AVM (arteriovenous malformation).
AVM's are fast flow vascular malformations and are the most dangerous of vascular anomalies. Many are present at birth and like Dylan, only manifest themselves later in life. As Dylan continues to grow, his arm grows also. At this point Dylan's arm is 3 times its normal size and his arteries are bigger than a mans thumb!

This will be Dylan's 6th embolization since April 2012. The doctors will also be doing reduction surgery to remove the damaged soft tissue and muscle.
If this surgery is unsuccessful, amputation may be the only option.

Dylan is taken care of by his grandparents and each embolization has cost between $3500-$5000. Insurance covers 80% of the surgery but the remaining 20% and all travel, lodging, meals etc are paid by them. All money donated will help cover these costs. Thanks for all of your help and God bless!
  • Anonymous 
    • 20 $ 
    • 73 mos
  • Cathi Niner 
    • 100 $ 
    • 74 mos
  • Cathi Niner 
    • 95 $ 
    • 74 mos
  • Cathi Niner 
    • 90 $ 
    • 74 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • 30 $ 
    • 74 mos
See all

Organizer

Krystina Hunter Griffith 
Organizer
Tallassee, AL
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more