The benefits of funding this trip:
• This trip is an education experience (not a beach vacation). We will work under licensed clinicians to provide patients with the necessary medical attention they require. By supporting this clinical experience, you will contribute to our development as skilled and culturally competent clinicians
• By supporting us, you will become an active participant in providing rehabilitative services to an underserved population. Your support will transcend the constraints of this trip, as much of our emphasis is training and equipping the local community in continued provision of necessary medical care.
Our goal is to raise $6,500.00 to help cover the following expenses:
• Medical supplies for our patients and the respective baggage charges that we will incur
• The cost of room and board that each student and clinician will pay, in the amount of $300/person
• Travel expenses required of each student and clinician
• Any donation: A photo from our trip emailed to you
• A donation of $50.00 or more: A handwritten Jamaican postcard mailed to you
Please consider donating towards our trip. We are grateful for any contribution, and appreciate your efforts to assist us in providing needed services for stroke survivors in rural Jamaica.
Our campaign will run until 11:59 PM on Wednesday February 25, 2015.
Thank you for your consideration!
DonationsSee top donations
- Jillian Davis
- Martin Baker
- the mackay family
- Gail B.
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more