Kyle and Colleens House Fire Fund

http://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/nanaimo-house-fire-sparked-by-oily-rags-that-spontaneously-combusted-1.3516766


In the early morning hours of Saturday, July 22nd, Kyle and Colleen Garnett lost their Nanaimo home and all their treasured belongings to a devastating house fire.  Within minutes, years of memories and investment were wiped out, including Colleen’s family heirlooms, and Kyle’s cherished collection of tools.  Thankfully, the family, their tenants, and their dog all made it out safely. 

 
Following this catastrophic loss, we want to help Kyle and Colleen make the transition of going back to work and daily life more manageable.  We want to help offset costs of their insurance deductible, as well as the expense of replacing all their personal effects, clothing and furniture.


 
Kyle and Colleen are overwhelmed with the love and support they are receiving from friends and family.  Anything you can donate will help towards our goal.  Thank you so much for your generosity.

Donations

 See top
  • Pam Munro 
    • $100 
    • 42 mos
  • Garry & Janet CLARK 
    • $150 
    • 42 mos
  • Dan Stringer 
    • $50 
    • 42 mos
  • Janice Cohen 
    • $25 
    • 42 mos
  • Stacey & Mike Clarke 
    • $100 
    • 43 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Kim Garnett Stringer 
Organizer
Delta, BC
Colleen Garnett 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more