My name is Judy. I'm a singer, songwriter, guitarist, performer and music teacher in the San Francisco Bay Area.
In November 2017, I was diagnosed with a stage 3 tumor in my left saliva gland. In December 2017, I had surgery to remove it. At the end of January I began a 6 week radiation treatment plan. My medical bills have been mounting and unfortunately, I'm unable to keep up.
I'm asking for help, which I don't like to do because I like to be self-sufficient. I wouldn't ask though unless I really needed it so, I'm asking. Whatever you could contribute, from $1 - $3000 would be greatly appreciated.
I believe if you "Give Love, you Get Love," so, I'm offering you something in return for your generous donations.
1. $20 - $40 - A signed copy of my CD "Love" and a "Love" Sticker.
2. $50 - $75 - A signed copy of my CD "Love" and a "Love" t-shirt.
3. $80 - $100 - A signed copy of my CD "Love," a "Love" sticker and a "Love" T-shirt
4. $150 - $500 - A signed copy of my CD "Love," a "Love" sticker, a "Love" t-shirt and a jar of "Love" honey.
5. $500 - $3000 - a 30 minute private concert at your home
Thank you very much for your love and support!
Peace & love,
Hendrix inspired funk-rock with a positive groove!
- Bryan Watson
- Verity White
- Nancy Fergoda
- Alan Monasch
- Gregg Partridge
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more