- The vision for We W.I.L.L. Thru Sports is to become the fastest growing multi-cultural organization that creates and promotes connection, unity, and empowerment for young males and females through sports. We W.I.L.L. Thru sports will create a family culture to support all athletes during their years of participation and provide further support as participants age out and gain higher education/employment opportunities.
-Mr. Henry Perez started this project because he saw a great need and wanted to give back through healthy athletic activities.
The program served 10 African American and Hispanic males in the first year, 80 the second year, and 250 males AND females the last two years.
We W.I.L.L. Thru Sports provides
(1) A basketball program taught by experienced coaches and volunteers,
( 2) A safe and structured environment with a competitive edge making youth eager to participate
(3) a one-week camp at the end of the program which will include exciting professional guest speakers who can capture the attention of the youth.
- In the future, the organization plans to incorporate other sports in addition to basketball and expand to a year-round program. The organization also has a strong desire to encourage more female athletes to join. We W.I.L.L. Thru sports continues to create opportunities for females by increasing education and empowerment through carefully planned programming. It is our sincere hope that you see how your donation is more than a donation....it is an investment in the lives of each child we serve.
$25 sponsors one child's uniform
$18 sponsors one child's trophy
$15 sponsors one volunteer's plaque
DonationsSee top donations
- Deanen Toney
- Tara-Marie Desruisseaux
- Cheryl Huang
- Jonathan and Andrea Ruggiero
- Alhagi Joof
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more