Over the weekend of August 18-20, 2017, an exhaust leak caused carbon monoxide to fill the recreational cabin Matt and Sarah Klebs use near Big Lake, Alaska. They have three children together, Connor (14), Gavin (10), and Caroline (8). Sarah was in the cabin during the leak with their two youngest; and as a result of the leak, Gavin passed away and Sarah and Caroline required extensive medical treatment in Seattle, Washington. The physical and emotional devastation of this tragedy is unspeakable, not to mention the financial obligations from the medical care for Sarah and Caroline. If you'd like to help the Klebs family in covering these costs, we ask that you consider making a donation below. Please know that the family is extremely grateful for your help during their time of grief and healing.