Help for Galasso Family - Home Fire

This week my Grandmother’s kitchen caught fire due to no fault of her own.

When she went to turn on the stove it didn’t come on right away and made a weird hissing kind of noise so she turned it off, a few minutes later she smelled smoke & when she went back to look, the stove was engulfed in flames. 

The fire Dept came quickly but the fire destroyed her kitchen and part of her dining room.  My aunt’s apartment on the floor below has severe water damage to her kitchen and living room.   Both apartments are not livable right now.  

They are working with insurance, but it will take a while.   They are incurring excessive day to day expenses.  So any help is greatly appreciated, as well as your prayers.   

Thank you for helping my family.  
  • Marie Payne 
    • $50 
    • 38 mos
  • Miguel Vega 
    • $100 
    • 38 mos
  • Ellen Chimenti 
    • $50 
    • 38 mos
  • Helen Muscarella 
    • $100 
    • 38 mos
  • Maggie DeLollis 
    • $100 
    • 38 mos
See all

Fundraising team: Galasso (2)

Louis Anthony 
Raised $350 from 4 donations
Brooklyn, NY
Dianne Galasso 
Team member
Raised $100 from 2 donations
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more