On the morning of 2/9, we were woken by my 5 year old grandson alerting us that our home was on fire. We thank God for our Noah and his heroic actions. By the grace of God, all nine of our loved ones were able to get out of our home. If it wasn't for Noah, we may not be here today. The electrical fire began in the children's bedroom. Noah woke to flames in his room. He quickly grabbed up his two year old sister, Lilly, opened the bedroom window, climbed out the window, and ran next door to get help from his uncle, our son, Josh. Within minutes, all nine of us were able to get to safety. We praise God that we all are safe. Unfortunately, our home was a total loss. Due to a recent lapse in our home insurance, this has made a difficult situation a little worse. We are planning to rebuild and will likely need to stay in a motel for some time and likely rent a small house while we work to earn funding and build. It s difficult for us to ask for help from our community however, we know this feat is too great for us to achieve alone.