There was a 3 alarm fire at the senior living facility where Kim and Casey Holland were living. Everything is GONE
, clothes, furniture, pictures, memories gone. The whole building is condemned. Kim and Casey are going to need money to try to replace, rebuild some of what they had. They are going to need to have money for everyday items, clothes, meds, food eventually and for temporary housing expenses until they can secure permanent placement. Redcross is helping with some immediate needs but very soon that will end. So the need is for now as soon as possible. Thank you so much
I just want to add to the story about Kim and Casey. Both have congestive heart failure and are unable to work. Kim has battled with it for 20 plus years while Casey (soon to be 23) had an LVAD (heart pump) put in his chest on his 21st birthday and needs to stay connected to machine or batteries to stay alive. SO they both already have daily challenges and now have this loss to deal with. Very hard... They both don't like to talk about it but I think it needed to be mentioned.
Some photos and news link below
Link to NBC4 news ==> News report of fire.