Kids-In-Technology is a non-profit-making foundation that aims to groom a community of computational thinkers, problem solvers, and digital creators. The foundation is targeting to bridge the arising tech gap in the world at large.
As a foundation, we wish to have some of the following:
- An own training center to conduct whole year round training in digital skills
- Digital tools that can help kids invent and innovate (tools such as Robots, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Drones, 3d printing machines, Laptops, Desktops,) and certain virtual reality tools that help these kids learn skills to enable them
- Engage more volunteers to join us train kids digital skills
- Organize and support technology events such as expo, hackathon events and exhibition for children to exhibit their project, give speak on innovation to inspire and other children
- Increase the awareness of digital literacy in The Gambia using radio and television station to create a digital awareness amongst kids in The Gambia
- Events and invention and innovation shows to increase digital literacy in The Gambia
- Organize technology expos, events and exhibition for children to exhibit their project, give speak on innovation to inspire and other children increase the awareness of digital literacy in The Gambia using radio and television station.
- Conducting yearly boot-camp for the children to learn more tech and network
However, all of the above does not come with cost and therefore our ask for kind donations.
For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit us at Kids In Technology The Gambia
- J D
Your donation matters
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more