A multi-time world champion trainer in reining, cow horse and ranch riding, Kevin has always had the time to help others. Watch him in the warm-up pen at any equestrian event and you’ll see a steady stream of riders come along to ask for his advice. At his ranch, there’s always a new rider or ringing cell call, seeking advice and support. Kevin always takes the time to help. That’s who he is.
Kevin and his wife Karen have been integral members of the equestrian community for decades. Numerous equestrian organizations have offered to support and sponsor this GoFundMe site to help cover the enormous medical costs associated with Kevin’s traumatic injury. As you can imagine, with services ranging from air evacuation, a long stay in ICU, and cardio specialist’s insurance will likely not be enough to cover these large medical costs.
We want to help one of our own who has given so much to us, so that Kevin and Karen can focus on his continued healing, without financial worries.
YOU CAN HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
HOW YOU CAN HELP TODAY
1) Please GIVE what you can. No donation is too small. All donations are tax-deductible.
2) SHARE this page on social media with others and in your local equestrian communities.
3) EMAIL this page - gofundme.com/kevinstallings - to your equestrian organizations + horse folks and friends.
- Lita West
- Jean Groves
- Jill and Ken Trail's End Large Animal Removal
- Fletcher & Dreama Aldredge
- Michael Tracy
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more