worked with reluctant readers, sat with Seniors as they have made college matriculation decisions, and has quelled student anxiety during intense fire drills, and test sittings. Truly, there have been countless instances in which Kelly's impact has been felt and will continue to be felt throughout her time at AIM.
As pet owners know, caring for a four-legged member of the family can be quite costly, and we want to be sure Kelly's life at AIM is long, happy, and healthy. With Kelly's working status in the school, these costs include:
- Extensive vaccinations recommended for her work with kids and in a school, and top-of-the-line flea/tick/heartworm prevention.
- An all natural food and treat plan to ensure her proper weight balance and long life, as well as help keep her allergies and skin irritations to a minimum.
- Consistent grooming/bathing appointments to reduce fur deposits throughout the school as well as her impact on those with allergies.
- Yearly insurance fees to cover any potential catastrophic instances.
- Consistent outings to crowded venues to ensure Kelly's mental/physical health and help maintain her training.
This campaign is designed to help offset these costs (and any additional unforeseeable costs) for the duration of Kelly's working career, until her retirement. The money will be deposited and designated for Kelly expenditures, and used accordingly during her working career.
Additionally, this campaign will pay for the placement of two dog waste disposal stations on AIM's campus. One located at the front of the building on the grass near the turf field, and one located at the back of the building along the bike path.
Each donor to this campaign will receive some original Kelly love and an awesome thank you.
Please join us in support the happy, healthy life of Kelly the Facility Dog. Let us all ensure she continues to positively impact the lives of students as we all know she can.
- pamela lemerand
- Jarrod Green
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more