The park will enhance an already vibrant mountain biking scene, serve as a destination for riders throughout New England, and become a benefit for the city when attracting new businesses and for businesses when recruiting new employees.
New England Mountain Bike Association, Inc. is an educational 501(c)3 non-profit.
The corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, educational, scientific, and literary purposes including, without limitation:
1. to educate mountain bicyclists on how to be safe, responsible and environmentally sensitive trail users;
2. to act as an interface between the mountain bicycling community, other outdoor organizations, land managers, and public agencies while advocating for continued land access;
3.to encourage and sponsor trail maintenance and clean-up efforts on lands used by mountain bicyclists;
4. to provide a network within the mountain bicycling community for disseminating information regarding land access issues, trail policies, group recreational rides, workshops, and other events;
5. to preserve open space for conservation and recreational purposes; and
6. to promote mountain biking opportunities.
- Robert Shalit
- Ann Carrigan
- Andy Sunskis
- Chris Abraham
- New Day Massage & Bodywork
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more