Main fundraiser photo

Everything was lost in a fire

Donation protected
The unthinkable can happen to anyone. Even when u least expect it. Katelynn was at work while Cristhian was at home with their son. When a little after midnight on May 1, 2017 she got a phone call that changed everything within that moment. A call that informed her that her home was on fire.
An electric heater set the house up in flames. Started in the living room and took over the whole place. Cristhian woke up by the grace of god and was able to get out the house safely with Cristhian Jr (6yrs old) and also their dog Mikie. Everyone is safe but nothing remains. They lost everything.
Starting over is scary to imagine but now it's something they actually have to do. I'm asking for help to help ease what they are going thru. It's not easy for them. Any little bit will help. Thank you.

Organizer and beneficiary

Yasminne Marie
Atlantic City, NJ
Katelynn Bristol

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the GoFundMe Giving Guarantee