Kat Duarte's Bike Trip

Hi!

My name is Kat Duarte and this summer I will be embarking on a cross country bike trip adventure with Bike the US for MS. I will be biking as a segment rider from the Midwest to California, and the whole way, supporting an amazing cause. I am so excited and couldn't be more grateful that I have your encouragement as I set off on this incredible journey. 

My goal for next summer is to raise $2050- 75% of the proceeds going directly towards furthering research and awareness for multiple sclerosis. The remaining 25% will go towards required team gear, supplies, accommodations along the way, and any emergency repairs! 

All donations big and small are so greatly appreciated! Thank you so much for supporting me as I cruise from coast to coast and for making a difference in the lives of all of those who are fighting MS. 

To learn more about Bike the US for MS please visit the website below:
http://biketheusforms.org/ 

What is MS? To learn about Multiple Sclerosis please visit the website below:
https://www.nationalmssociety.org/What-is-MS
  • Ann Cromie 
    • $250 
    • 28 mos
  • Libby Mosko 
    • $50 
    • 28 mos
  • Erin Myers 
    • $25 
    • 28 mos
  • Erin Cole 
    • $20 
    • 28 mos
  • Alexis Nicolia 
    • $50 
    • 28 mos
See all

Organizer

Kat Duarte 
Organizer
New York, NY
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more