Colegrove & King home fund

Photo courtesy of Ben Larson & WNEM TV5.

Late last night, January 13, 2015, one of my best friend's house caught fire due to electrical issues.  Firefighters put out the fire, but yet again, this morning, the fire has started again.  Details are still slim as this is currently occuring. Danielle and Russel have three children - two girls, aged 5 and 3, and a boy who is a year and a half.  Danielle's mother also lives in the home. They are currently in a hotel.  The severity of the fire is still unknown but any and all donations would be appreciated to help restore them to life before the fire! Money, clothes, food, miscellaneous household items - ALL IS WELCOME!  Please message me on Facebook (Jessica Bontumasi) if you would like to make a donation other than money.  I can collect your goods and deliver them to the family.

Nobody wants to be left out in the cold with these frigid temperatures. ANY donation will be of tremendous help. I will update this page as I learn more about the tragedy. Keep this family in your prayers!


 See top
  • Dave and Rhonda Sarafolean 
    • $100 
    • 76 mos
  • Dee LeValley 
    • $100 
    • 76 mos
  • Terry Trowbridge 
    • $200 
    • 76 mos
  • Kathryn B 
    • $15 
    • 76 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 76 mos
See all


Jessica Bontumasi 
Midland, MI
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more