We Lost Everything in a Fire

We lost absolutely everything in a fire that started in the apartment below ours.

    On January 1st, 2018, I was in the living room and my husband was asleep. I began to smell smoke, and in an instant, our home erupted in fire. There was no time to save anything at all, no time to even put on shoes, we could only save ourselves. Everything happened so fast there was no time to think. We lost our belongings, we lost our home, we lost everything. 

    All our possessions burned, and we don't have any renters insurance so none of our losses can be recovered. We are a young married couple trying to make things work.

    In one instant we were home, and in a matter of minutes we were out in the snow, barefoot, ultimately homeless.


 Any donation can help; even
a dollar donation can make a difference, and please help us share our story. Thank you so much for reading to the end, thank you for your time. God bless you.








The link below is what happened to us based on the news story.

Here is the news coverage on the fire: 

Donations

 See top
  • Claudio Martins 
    • $50 
    • 37 mos
  • Jennessa Valdez 
    • $100 
    • 37 mos
  • Edi Topalli  
    • $100 
    • 37 mos
  • Bonnie Spencer 
    • $20 
    • 37 mos
  • Tika A mais linda 
    • $28 
    • 37 mos
See all

Organizer

Thiago Angelo 
Organizer
Holliston, MA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more