Zahn Family House Fire



Our Daughter ,Son-in-law, and their Children lost their home due to a fire,                                                                   January 11, 2015  Our lives were turned upside down as we realized our home was on fire.  We scrambled to grab our daughter and make it out of the house to safety Once out of the house and all safe we witnessed the most heartbroken thing anyone could imagine "Our home totally engulfed in flames " and the knowing that as we stood watching we were losing everything we have ever owned  including the loss of our family pet. Once the fire was extinguished and safe to enter we searched for anything that we may be able to salvage but to our dismay there really wasnt much at all.  Now we are having to restart our lives from scratch which is not an easy task to do and unfortunatally we didnt have insurance. I can say that we are beyond thankful that we are alive. Thank you for reading our story and for any and all support to assist us in starting over. Thank you, Nathan, Amanda, Alexyis, Kyler, and Dakota.   May God Bless you all. We love you each and everyone of you.

Donations

 See top
  • helen bruce 
    • 100 $ 
    • 76 mos
  • Marvin White 
    • 25 $ 
    • 76 mos
  • Traci Zahn 
    • 25 $ 
    • 76 mos
  • Judy Bernard 
    • 50 $ 
    • 76 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • 100 $ 
    • 76 mos
See all

Organizer

Kim Bernard Henzen 
Organizer
Westhope, ND
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more