Junya's Step Towards Tomorrow

Our dear Junya Boy Caoile has faced many challenges throughout his life. He's suffered through diabetes for over half his life and at the young age of 38, he recently underwent one of the hardest challenges he's ever faced, his right leg amputation.

But for those of you who know him, you know that he's a fighter and has the spirit of a champion! He's been undergoing extensive physical therapy, taking his Kyani, and has been on the road to a full recovery!

He just got fitted for his leg prosthesis which should be done in a few weeks (December 2016). Junya Boy has not been able to work because of his condition, but has Medicare which will cover 80% of his medical expenses. We're asking friends and family for your help to offset the remaining 20% (approx. $2,500) to help Junya Boy get back on both feet!!!

Donations

 See top
  • Deb Rios 
    • $20 
    • 44 mos
  • Lynn Tokumine Susan Fujiki 
    • $100 
    • 45 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 45 mos
  • MHF OutsidersMaui 
    • $40 
    • 45 mos
  • Crystal Planesi 
    • $50 
    • 46 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Alison Heraclio 
Organizer
Honolulu, HI
Alexander Caoile, Jr. 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more