Buying a REAL Christmas Tree this year?
The Jump for Jude Christmas Elves are BACK. We’ll come to you & take the hassle out of disposing your tree after Christmas. Collection is only $25 per tree, per household. And 100% of the funds are donated to Jump for Jude . Collection will take place on Tuesday 2nd January 2018. Book here NOW. Click +Read More below for instructions.
To know more about Jude's story CLICK HERE .
Important information regarding the Tree Collection is below:
1. Our Jump For Jude Elves are offering Christmas Tree Collection in the municipalities of: City of Bayside, City of Port Phillip, City of Glen Eira & City of Kingston.
2. Christmas Tree Collection includes one Christmas Tree per Household for the nominated fee of only $25. If two neighbours rally together it will be 2 x $25 = $50!
3. Collection is on Tuesday 2nd January 2018. After this date, our Jump for Jude Elves will be officially off Christmas duties and on their way to Sydney to the Napa Centre for intensive exercise for their youngest Elf!
4. Your Christmas Tree must be left on the nature strip the night before collection (Monday 1st January 2018).
5. All decorations, ornaments and lights must be removed prior to the scheduled collection date.
6. You will be prompted for your address on the GoFundMe Donations page. This is titled "mailing address" and it will be your COLLECTION ADDRESS. Note: Your address details are ONLY visible to the Jump for Jude Elves and are NOT publicly listed on gofundme.com.au
7. No real tree to collect but you still want to support the Jump For Jude Elves this Christmas? Simple, you can give a ‘virtual tree donation’. Just write ‘Virtual Tree Donation’ in the Comment Box when completing the donation details. Our Elves would be very grateful.
8. If you suspect our Elves may have missed collection of your Christmas Tree please contact our Elves on 0409531940, [email redacted] or https://www.gofundme.com/jump-for-jude by 5pm Tuesday 2nd January 2018.
9. 100% of monies raised for the Christmas Tree Collection Campaign are donated direct to Jump for Jude, assisting with equipment & therapy costs for Jude.
DonationsSee top donations
- Francis Greenslade
- Ben Southam
- Olivia Darcy
- Lainey Foster
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more