On the morning of August 21st Bonnie and Bellah were awakened by their home on fire. Thankfully the fire alarms were working, and they along with their 4 fur babies were able to escape with no injuries.
These 2 are very dear to me and many others. They have endured so much loss in a few short years, that no one should ever have to go through. The home is a total loss and it will be days possibly a week before they can go in to the home to see if anything is salvageable. Bellah starts school soon and they will be living in a motel for an unknown amount of time. The most immediate need will be clothing and school supplies, as well as food and any other living needs. If you can help in any way it would be so much appreciated, if you can’t I ask that you please pray for this family as they get through this emotional time. Thank you.
Fundraising team (2)
This team raised $5,350 from 54 other donations.