-Since 2014, Joel's symptoms include:
* Persistent headaches
* Average pain level 7/10 (often higher)
* Joint pain
* Cloudy thinking
* Fatigue coupled with insomnia
* Poor circulation
-Multiple treatment approaches have failed to alleviate these symptoms.
-The Envita Clinic's treatment plan for Joel's Lyme is the only approach that will address the root cause of Joel's excruciating pain.
-Funds will go toward
*Medical Treatment at premier Lyme Treatment Facility (Envita Clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona)
*Room and board for family and convalescence (2-4 months)
-Funds are needed immediately to begin Joel's final hope for successful treatment.
* All expenses are required up front.
* Insurance is unlikely to pay for this innovative approach to Joel's specific needs/symtoms
-Prior to contracting Lyme Disease, Joel...
* was a 4.0 student with perfect attendance
* was competing for top academic honors in his class
* was a member of The National Honor Society
* had hopes of getting accepted to The Massachussetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
* was heavily involved in extra-curricular activites and community (Youth Group/Band/Speech & Debate)
-Joel's battle with Lyme Disease has rendered him a prisoner in his own room for the last three years
* He has been unable to attend school, church, or any other activities outside of home
* Any activity that requires concentration is currently difficult/impossible for Joel
* Joel's social life has been extremely limited: his only interaction revolves around family
DonationsSee top donations
- Linda Miller
- Crysta Robbins
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more