smoke and heat can't ruin joe's beat...

On July 23rd, Joe was teaching and choreographing in Newport, RI with the Houston Metropolitan Dance Company and found out that the apartment below his had caught fire. Unfortunately, not much in his apartment is salvageable. His kitchen, bathroom and bedroom were all ruined by smoke damage. He is in the process of moving what he can still save into storage. My best friend needs your help. Joe is always willing to help everyone and has such a great heart...now it is our turn to help him. No amount is too small, so please donate to get him back on his feet today!
Thank you- Marlana
Some of the damage:






My friend Joe:
  • (Billy) William  
    • $50 
    • 93 mos
  • Betsy McMillan 
    • $100 
    • 94 mos
  • Judy Carter 
    • $100 
    • 94 mos
  • Lauren Kirchmyer 
    • $20 
    • 94 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $200 
    • 94 mos
See all

Organizer

Marlana Walsh Doyle 
Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more