Today my 14-month-old pup Mera got suddenly sick, I left work and took her to the vet as soon as I could. The vet thinks she got into rat poison or some sort of poison, and they are going to have to do a blood transfusion along with several hospital stays and I am so worried about the cost. with it being December and my wife being out of work due to covet shutdowns this is the worst time for this expense to happen. I was able to charge $4,200 to my credit card but the vet seems to think it might take up to $5, 000. Mira has a sister named Cammy and those two dogs are my little girls I don't know what I would do if I lost either of them. If you are in a place and are able to help out I would really appreciate it thank you and have a great holiday season.