We are raising money to support our initiatives this year:
• Community social events like the School Open House, Fall and Spring Garden Party
• Providing all students their supplies from the classroom supply list at the start of the year.
• Each Classroom, including specialties classes and support staff, receive a classroom supply fund.
• Yearbooks for every student
• Helping fund the E2 Camp Experience
• Providing all teachers and support staff lunch during teacher appreciation week.
This fundraiser culminates with a school spirit celebration: a fun run. The more money raised, the more incentives the children earn!
The J.J. Hill Parent Teacher Organization purpose is to
• build our school community through volunteering, special events, fundraising, and ongoing projects.
• provide information and facilitate communication between and among parents and the school and district.
• raise money to support learning opportunities in and out of the classroom, and to help our students and teachers with special initiatives.
J.J. Hill Montessori School is a public Montessori in Saint Paul, MN. With dedicated Montessori certified teachers and a diverse community of students, J.J. Hill is a wonderfully vibrant place to learn. In our multi age classrooms, children are nurtured as curious learners and become confident leaders.