Help Nicole and Ava

December 25, 2014 started off as a beautiful day.  3-year-old Ava was so excited that Santa had brought her lots of toys and gifts. Later that evening Ava and her mom Nicole went to visit a friend while Ava's Grandma stayed home.  Later that night an electrical fire stated in their Kitchen. Nicole’s mom was trapped in her bedroom bathroom and fortunately was rescued by the fire Department. She was treated for smoke inhalation.  Luckily everyone is safe and no one was seriously injured. We all had hope that they could possibly save some of their belongings but yesterday they were informed that they lost everything. The smoke damage was to severe and the whole house has been condemned. The only thing they own now is the close on their backs and the few items they had with them.  We, her coworkers, have started this fund to try and help Nicole, who is a single mom, start rebuilding her life. Any of your donations will be greatly appreciated.

Donations

 See top
  • Christine Villicana 
    • $20 
    • 77 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 77 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 77 mos
  • Leslie Edstrom 
    • $50 
    • 77 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 77 mos
See all

Organizer

Lila Dominguez 
Organizer
Algonquin, IL
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more