I spoke with Dave a short time ago and he and Allyson are doing as well as they can right now.
Message from Dave
"Before you all hear second hand. We had a horrible fire at our home last night. I woke up to use the bathroom, opened the bedroom door and hit a wall of smoke. Allyson and I made it out ok and are doing ok. In shock and not sure whats to come. Wiring in the basement evidently shorted and started the fire. My baby, Mykah didnt make it as we couldnt get to her in the heavy smoke we faced. It was absolutely a horrific experience. Ally's 18 year old cat was brought out by the firefighter but she seems to be strugling. Will let you all know more later. Just trying to process all this so we are feeling like we are in a bad dream."
We all know Dave & Allyson are some of the first people to step up and help the community or others around them... Let's do the same for them! What the fire did not take from them, smoke and water damage did.
Let's come together as the amazing Jeep CommUNITY we are and show Dave & Allyson our support. Please contribute whatever you can. I truly appreciate it and know they will as well.
- Renee Mitchell
- Madonna Pannell
- Paul Krest
- Pete Nelson
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more