I have started this 'Go Fund Me' account prior to heading overseas for an opportunity to further pursue my career as an Australian amateur boxer.
As of the fourth of March I’ll be moving overseas for 4 months to live out an amazing opportunity at Islington Boxing Club. This recruitment was offered to me in December of 2017, and is one that I could not refuse.
In saying that, with great opportunity also comes great sacrifice, at 22 years old this move means leaving a lot behind in Australia, including my amazing family, friends, clients and career.
Therefore, I am seeking any support for my endeavours in London. I will be extremely grateful of your contributions and will give my all to make you proud. Below is a summary of my achievements within the sport so far.
* Attended Training Camps at the Australian Institute of Sport Age 13 - 21
* Victorian Junior Champion 2011
* Australian Junior Champion 2011
* Australian Youth World Champion Trials Silver Medalist 2012
* Victorian Youth Champion 2012
* Australian Youth Silver Medalist 2012
* Victorian Silver Medalist Elite 2013
* Golden Gloves Champion 2013
* Victorian Champion 2014
* Australian Elite Champion 2014
* Victorian Champion 2015
* World Champinships-Victorian Champion 2017
* World Championships- Australian Silver Medalist 2017
* Super Quattro Tournament 2017 Champion
* Commonwealth Games Trials -Victorian Champion 2017 (late year)
* Commonwealth Game Trials- National Silver Medalist 2017
* Awarded 3 times Fighter of the Day 2017
* Kazakhstan 2011 World Championships
* New Caledonia v Australia Tournament 2013-Silver Medalist
* Australia v Scotland 2014
* Doha World Tournament 2015
If you would like to be apart of the Team Mallia story and take a chance on me in this sport, please donate here. Your generosity will not go unnoticed.