Jasmine, Orlando and Jayden Fire Recovery

On February 13, 2019, around 2:30 a.m. Jasmine Cosby and her two sons Orlando Brown (9 years old)  and Jayden Pettway (6 years old) were awakened by a fire, ruining there home on Detroit’s Westside. Jasmine and both sons suffered from burns and smoke inhalation. Their home was completely destroyed from the fire, losing everything that they had in there home. 

Unfortunately, Orlando suffered from carbon monoxide poison and smoke inhalation and was pronounced dead on February 15, 2019. The parents decided to donate his organs to save 6 other children's lives. This is just an example of how generous Jasmine is, during her most difficult time finding in her heart to save the lives of others. 

 At this time Jasmine will need your help with recovering from this extraordinary loss she suffered. No donation is too small, all is welcomed and appreciated. If you don’t have it at this time, prayer is enough and we thank you for your consideration!


37067738_1550109494320888_r.jpeg
37067738_1550109383906688_r.jpeg37067738_1550109293254425_r.jpeg

Donations

 See top
  • sue shultz 
    • $50 
    • 17 mos
  • Thomasine Jackson 
    • $25 
    • 17 mos
  • Janel Halteh  
    • $20 
    • 18 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 18 mos
  • Denise Jamieson 
    • $50 
    • 18 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Jasmine Cosby 
Organizer
Detroit, MI
Alexis Clemons 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more