Hi everyone! I'm Jannine and although I never thought I'd have to do this, I am asking for help. In late November I started having serious lower abdominal pain and was vomiting which continued for a month. After a couple of trips to after-hours clinics and one to the ER, I met with my doctor who quickly set me up for tests and an ultrasound. Three days later on a Saturday morning, he called with the results: a pre-cancerous polyp in my uterus that needs to be removed. That lead to an appointment with an ob/gyn who, after talking with me, decided a endometrial biopsy was a must. She tried, bless her heart, to locate the polyp and do the biopsy in her office without me being sedated in any way. Yeah, if you know me or my history at all--it ended like you might imagine. At this point, "we" decided that this would be best for all parties as an outpatient procedure where there'd, for sure, be anesthesia. About 7 years ago I had a uterine cancer scare and it turned out okay. This time, I'm still considered high risk but I'm now having other symptoms, which is not such a good sign. I'm hopeful the end diagnosis will be an all-clear from both doctors. But, in the meantime, I have to pay the deductible and the percentage my insurance won't cover before I can schedule the surgery-the expenses will be $4,000 out of pocket. I'm feeling anxious and scared and would like to be able to schedule the surgery as soon as possible. I would greatly appreciate any donations you're able to make. Thank you for your consideration.