fire in our home at christmas

We are renting and Dont have renters insurance and it happened 3 days before christmas. There was an electrical fire in the attic and we lost 2 rooms in the house. No one was hurt but valubles were lost.
  • paris anderson 
    • $30 
    • 76 mos
  • JHS Alumni 
    • $100 
    • 77 mos
  • Tom Stewart 
    • $100 
    • 77 mos
  • Gary & Cherie French 
    • $20 
    • 77 mos
  • Gary and Vicky Mollitor 
    • $130 
    • 77 mos
See all

Organizer

Sherry Carlson Mollitor 
Organizer
Jackson, MI
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more