· Ivan is a humble, generous, kind soul. And, anyone who knows him (family or friends) know that he is always available to help others, lend an ear, or help in anyway he can. So, let’s pay it forward and help him.
· Hurricane Irma has devastated St. Martin.
· Ivan has lost all his possessions. Ivan’s work at Byblos and American University of the Caribbean (AUC) may be delayed for some time to come, as St. Martin
· At this point, (September 21st), Ivan is still on the island figuring out his affairs, and getting his life in order.
· Many of you have asked how you can help Ivan. He can use immediate help to restore his life.
· You can make a difference, and donate here. –From family and a few close friends…..thank you.
*GoFundMe requirement: I am Debbie Patterson, a long time friend of Ivan Crittenden. We have known each other for 48 years (high school pals). We have remained true, good friends for this many years. The campaign is set up by myself, and on behalf of family. Since Ivan has lost all his possessions, some of the donations would be used to replace living room, kitchen and bedroom furniture, bedding, cooking tools, clothes, kitchen items; provide money for food; and loss of income. The donations raised will be withdrawn directly into Ivan's bank account.
DonationsSee top donations
- Deb McAuslan
- D'Arcy Elliott
- Paul Anstett
- Debbie Patterson
- Pauline Hitsman
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more