Born May 6,1972 Nashville, Tn
• Graduated South Mecklenburg H.S 1991(Charlotte N.C)
• Enlisted August 1991 underwent recruit training at 1st Recruit Training Battalion Marine Corp Recruit Depot Parris Island S.C.
• In November 1991, Private First Class Brady completed School Of Infantry at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
• November 1991, Private First Class Brady Received orders to Marine Corp Security Forces School Chesapeake, Va
• 1992 Received orders to MCSF Company Charleston, S.C. and Promoted Lance Corporal. Served in multiple billets as Basic Security Guard of Nuclear Weapons, Watch Stander and Fast reaction Force for Close Quarters Combat.
• 1994 Corporal Brady was transferred to Officer Candidates School Quantico, Va.
• 1996 Corporal Brady was transferred to FMF 1st Battalion 3rd Marines Charlie Company Kaneohe, Hi Served in billets as Team Leader and Squad leader also participated in Operation Pacific heaven (Guam)And along with two 7 month deployments to Okinawa Japan and achieved the rank of Sergeant.
• 1998 Sergeant Brady Received orders to Camp Lejeune N.C. Chemical Biological Incident Response Force, later moved the unit to Indian Head Md. Assigned duties as Casualty Evacuation Response Team Leader, and Platoon Sergeant
• 2001 Staff Sergeant Brady received orders to FMF 3rd Battalion 3rd Marines India company, Kaneohe Hi. Maintained the billet of platoon Sergeant
• 2004 Staff Sergeant Brady received orders to 3Rd Marine Air Wing Okinawa, Japan as unit 152(c130)Training Chief also participated w/Humanitarian Assistance (Philippines)Task Force 535
• 2005 Assigned as a Individual Augment to the Republic of Georgia for Sustainment & Stability Ops Program training the Georgian Army in ground and mobile tactics for Operation Iraqi Freedom.
• 2006 Gunnery Sergeant Brady Received orders to FMF 2nd Battalion 3rd Marines Fox Company, Kaneohe Hi. Holding the billet of Weapons Platoon sergeant. Participated in Iraqi Freedom 2006/09/15-2007/04/10. Second tour to Iraqi Freedom 2008/02/04-2008/08/28. later attained the billet of Company Gunnery Sergeant w/3rd Marine Regiment.
• 2010 Gunnery Sergeant Brady Received orders to 3rd Battalion 25th Marines Akron, Oh. Duty assigned Operations Training Chief and Uniformed Victim Advocate.
• 2013 Gunnery Sergeant Brady retired August 31st Currently resides in Uniontown, Oh.
DECORATIONS,MEDALS,BADGES,CITATIONS,CAMPAIGN RIBBONS AWARDED AND AUTHORIZED.
• Marine Corp Good Conduct Medal(6th AWD)
• Joint Service Achievement Medal
• Navy and Marine Corp Achievement Medal (4th AWD)
• Combat Action Ribbon
• Iraqi Campaign Medal (2nd AWD)
• Sea Service Deployment Ribbon (7th AWD)
• Humanitarian Service Medal (2nd AWD)
• Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal
• Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
• Navy Unit Commendation
• National Defense Service Medal (2nd AWD)
• Joint Meritorious Unit Award (2nd AWD)
• Letter of Appreciation (6th AWD)
• Certificate of Appreciation (2nd AWD)
• Certificate of Commendation (Individual AWD)
• Meritorious Mast
• Rifle Expert / Pistol Sharp Shooter
• Iraqi Freedom 2006/09/15-2007/04/10
• Iraqi Freedom 2008/03/04-2008/08/28
• Georgia Sustainment & Stability Ops Program Republic of Georgia(Tbilisi, Georgia)2005
• Humanitarian assistance Philippines 2004
• Operation Pacific Haven (Guam) 1996
- Becky Richards
- Eva Woodall
- School Teacher
- Aubrey Richards
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more