THIS IS MY FAMILY'S STORY.
My wife and I met online and talked for months. We would talk for hours every night getting to know each other. After a few months we decided to meet each other face to face. February 2016 Lauren came up to Oregon and I showed her around. Then a couple months later I went to Texas to visit her. Our relation grew and grew and eventually we decided that a long distance relationship was not going to work for us. We began discussing one of us making the move. Not long after that we found out we were pregnant. This was going to be our first child. We were overjoyed! This changed our timeline for her moving to Oregon before the baby was born. We had it all planned out. Then Lauren began having pains all the time. Our Doctors said that this was part of the pregnancy but the pains got worse and we knew something was not right. At about 11 weeks we found out that we lost the baby. There was no longer a heartbeat. We lost our first baby. We were so heartbroken after this loss. This didn't change our plans of having Lauren move to Oregon though.
We got married in May, 2017 and a few days later found out we were pregnant again. We were so excited and scared at the same time. We were extremely concerned because Lauren began to have the same kinds of pains as the last time and spotting. We went to the doctor not knowing what to expect. After the doctor did his examination , he noticed that there was more than one heartbeat and told us we were having twins. Needless to say, we were surprised! The doctors wanted us to set up a ultrasound to verify his findings. About a week later during the ultrasound appointment she began to show us pictures and says "here is Baby A, Baby B, and Baby C!" Both of us are in shock and have to confirm again that SHE JUST SAID BABY C!
They tell us that due to my wife's age, as well as having triplets, this is a high risk pregnancy. My wife is currently 19 weeks pregnant and due in January. We have found out that they are IDENTICAL TRIPLET GIRLS! We just found out that the two babies are doing good, but the third baby is now 2 weeks smaller than her sisters. The doctors are concerned with the blood flow in her umbilical cord. As of now we will be visiting the doctor weekly so they can monitor her and get readings on the babies. If she continues to not grow we may need to close the umbilical cord all the way so the other two will survive. If all three survive the babies will be in the hospital anywhere from 1-3 months.
The money you donate will go to the baby's medical bills and anything else the babies may need (IE. Any medical care needed) Thank you so much for your generosity, we really appreciate it and anything will help. I can’t explain how thankful we will be with your donations and love and prayers. Thank you, again.